Serfis Construction and Engineering Limited’s rail infrastructure and construction contracts have been at the core of our business since our inception in 1978. Today, we still pride ourselves on delivering meticulously planned contracts for our rail network clients. We are indebted to our extensive list of rail network clients who, repeatedly, return to us. This, we are convinced, is due to our ability to complete projects in agreed timeframes, on budget with an extremely high level of service and quality.
Our extensive experience in the rail industry and our dedication to customer service has been rewarded with the company being awarded a Principal Contractors Licence. This accolade enables us to work on the UK’s railway infrastructure as a main contractor for Network Rail.
Our head office is located in Kidderminster, Worcestershire. Conveniently situated, close to the UK’s motorway network, our teams are able to reach the majority of rail locations across the UK, quickly and easily.
We supply plant, labour and materials within the rigid time frames demanded by the rail industry. It is not unusual for our PTS accredited teams, working to the highest possible standard, to work night-time hours to complete a project or avoid passenger delays.
Our services to rail networks include:
• Construction, refurbishment and upgrading to station platforms
• Platform resurfacing
• Coping stone re-alignment
• Roadway Crossings
• Under Track Crossings
• Car park and footpath construction, refurbishment and upgrading
• Gantry and footbridge base construction
• Ground works, drainage, kerbing and paving construction
We are proud to hold the following accreditations and certificates:
• ISO 9001:2008
• ISO 14001:2004
• OHSAS 18001:2007
• Railway Industry Supplier Qualification Scheme Accreditation (RISQS)
• Waste Carriers Licence
• Public & Product Liability
• Contractor’s Health and Safety Assessment Scheme Accreditation (CHAS)
Our rail sector team is on hand to discuss how we can deliver your project on time and on budget. Call 01562 822082 or complete the form on our ‘Contact’ page.